Cassie loves and lives in Fairhope, Alabama. She is a small business owner of Cassie Davis Photography and a full time Mom of two littles, Cooper (6) and Caroline Reese (3). If she isn't out working or playing with kids, she can be found enjoying her family at their favorite spots around the Eastern Shore. She loves traveling, kayaking and the beach! Photography has been a passion of hers for the last 4 years and eagerly tries to grow and learn in her business. She is married to her high school sweetheart and an avid animal lover. She loves children's clothing and being a part of the Mint Kids Clothing family!
Valentine's Day- a day to show love to those around you. It's one of those holidays that we all wish lasted longer in the chilly time between Christmas and spring break!
Well, why not make a two week countdown to spread the love!
- Family Movie Night- Choose a Family Movie with a Sappy Love Story
- Bake Heart Cookies to Give to a Neighbor
- DIY Valentine Decorating Night
- Get Dressed in Your Best (Mint Kids of course!) and Have a Candlelit Dinner at Home
- Deliver Valentines to a Nursing Home or Shelter
- Tell a Love Story- How Mom and Dad Met
- I Love You Because- Have Every Member of the Family Share 3 Reasons They Love Each Family Member
- Mail Your Grandparents Valentines
- Chocolate Fondue Night- Get Out the Pretzels and Strawberries
- Create a Tree of Loved Ones- Make a Family Tree and Share Stories
- Check Out Valentine Books from the Library and Cuddle with the Family While Reading
- Have a Heart Themed Breakfast- Heart Shaped Pancakes, Strawberries, the Works!
- Telephone or Video Chat with a Relative You Don't See Often
- Family Dance Party- Put Together a Valentine Playlist and Have a Blast